Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Complaint Letter

Dear Editor,
I have been reading your newspaper for several years now and i have really enjoyed it. I have recently noticed that your writing and style has changed, it is not as much  about getting the hard and soft news, it seems to be a whole lot more entertaining and flamboyant. I dont feel like i am getting as much information out of your newspaper anyl onger. Some of the articles felt rather insluting. I do not enjoy reading your newspaper as much as i used to. Also the sports section has been cut shorter and i believe that it should stay the same length or be longer. Many people read about the sports news and i believe it should be longer with all the sports, both men and women sports news.
I love to read your newspaper because I get the information I want out of it and i get more than i ask for. The recent change has not been very appealing to me and i was hoping you could do something about it. Thank you for reading this.
-- One of your Readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good example of a proper complaint letter. The editor can clearly see what you want changed and you provide strong arguments for why it should. If i were the editor i would definitely take your advice.
    I don't know what "insluting" means however. :P

    ReplyDelete