Dear Angel,
So i have a girlfriend i have been together with for 7 months. It's been going great and i believe it will continue to be great. I really Do like her very much, I'm going back home with my family this christmas and I really want to get her a christmas present. The thing is that i do not know what you get for her, i want it to be perfect and i want her to love it. Do you have any suggestions? She is really cute, the most gorgeous girl ever and always does the cutest things, anything to make her happy and think of me. I don't want to give her something and her not liking it then breaking up with me, that would only break my heart. Please Help me Angel!
--RyRy
Dear RyRy,
Well first of all your girlfriend will not break up with you just because she does not like your gift for Christmas. Do not worry, I will see how i can help. You say she is cute, you could get her a cute fluffy "I Love You" heart pillow she can have in her room. Okay, i was just kidding about that one, you do not want to get something too corny. It should look like something thoughtful and caring. Well girls do like anything cute. You seem to know what she likes, why don't you just get her that. Get her a cute teddybear she can carry around wherever she goes. I bet she will love that and i think that yellow would be a great color. Other wise, if you do not think that would work get her nice jewelery she could wear with anything but something that could be special for the both of you. To be honest i think that a cute teddybear would be the best. It will be a great Christmas gift! Good luck, Ry Ry! Merry Christmas :)
--Angel
great advice!! I'd love a yellow Teddy Bear!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha... wow. :)
ReplyDeleteThis column made my day. :)
ReplyDelete