Here is a little bit about me you may want to know..
I am short, dark and beautiful with mocha brown eyes. I really like fashion and clothes, i see it as, it brings more character to a person, more color. I am half Swedish, half Malaysian. I have lived in 5 countries. I play soccer and i will own you.. if you ever want to play against me, goodluck! I have one little brother who loves to act older than me.
I want to live in Australia for a year before studying in college. I am hoping to get into Trinity Western College in Canada studying psychology. Soccer is still a strong passion i have and i want to pursue it in college, so i want to study psychology as well as play soccer as much as possible playing on a team. I am very excited for college, and expect it to be my 3rd great change in my life, for now. (:
OMG, marry me.
ReplyDeleteyou'd make a good soccer-pyschologist :)
ReplyDeletecool story, bro! wait, you're not a bro! shoot. we gotta think of a new phrase. Cool story, Girl!
ReplyDeletesweet, first paragraph summed up in your photo
ReplyDeleteVery interesting and suiting career chioce haha hope you enjoy massaging soccer guys
you're pretty cool. "just don't ever go psycho"-Gabriel Iglesias.
ReplyDeleteI think that the first paragraph summed up your photo. Agreed with Sweet Cheeks.
You are really good at soccer. Better than me and my aunt lives in Sydney, Australia
ReplyDelete